Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas has come and gone!

So Christmas and New Years came and went pretty stinkin' fast! Here are some photos from our last week or so... Of course, I left my camera in Woodstock when we traveled to Perry to see MY family... So no funny pictures of the chubby blow up Santa the neighbors left in my parents yard as a joke, no picture of my cranky papa telling ME I need to be sweeter, no pictures of Kelly Johnson, and the 5 minute drive by reunion, no pictures of the happy santa apron my Mom wore for two days, and then, of course, gave matching ones to each of us girls. NOPE, you won't see any of that! 

Mike, Me, Tim and Kimmie at Fantasy in Lights at Calloway...
( Tim, is that your phone, to the left? hmmm.. Maybe this is where you lost it?)

Me, Jenny and Sam... Celebrating Christmas Adam...


:) The Happy Turners, Christmas Eve, Eve.. After sweet singing and the story
of the birth of Christ.



Tracy, me and Sammy... We sort of lead the singing, but you don't really have to push 
this group to sing. Funny thing is, Tracy warned me ( a soprano) not to start toooo high.
So, she started (she is an alto) , and it was so low for me, I sang harmony :) We had a hard time not laughing during the song.


Me, again, Kristin and Sarah at Christ Church's "Holy Presents"
I am sooo glad we went, the music is amazing, they do a great job reminding
all of what why we really celebrate Christmas. It is certainly not about the present we get, 
but the one we already got!!

Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas!




No comments: