Sunday, February 20, 2011

Busy Buddies





The week has been full of some ups and downs... I can't say that Valentine's Day or my 6th wedding anniversary were easy..but I feel so surrounded and encouraged.. Thank you! I have gotten so many sweet emails and messages from people that I have known for years, or for less than one year, and I am just so thankful! Last night, a sweet friend told me I was handling our separation and divorce with grace and a Christlike attitude.. I wish that were true of every second.. But that is the desire of my heart. I want to Nathan and Noah to look back at this one day, and be proud of the way I handled it. I cannot say that it is easy, ever...but that Christ is in the midst of the journey!


Now, about the buddies... soooo busy!!!




Our good buddy Ian had a Robot Birthday Party, complete with awesome robot hats.. ( Kudos to a Sarah and Paul for such a fun party) Nathan and Noah are at the very bottom! The birthday boy, is on the right!


Aunt Kristin and Natey!


Self Explanatory!

Noah likes to bang wooden spoons together.. At least it keeps him occupied!


As you can see, I am still figuring out this camera biz.. They are still blurry!

Love, from Lacey and the Tanks



No comments: