Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dog Room!!

So, one of our first major dilemmas with TWO babies coming, is what to do with our current babies, our dogs Winnie and Gigi. My hubby, in a moment of brilliance, came up with the idea of making a dog room, out of a storage room on the garage. When I left this morning, the picture below,( plus some sheetrock) was the current state of the room.



And, when I got home, THIS is the new door, that goes into the back-yard! Why is this important? Well, because SOON this door will have a dog-door in the bottom of it, allowing us to crate our dogs HERE, and giving them more freedom to go in an out, but NOT in and out of my house! AND, no more crates in my kitchen! YEAY!!

I literally cannot wait to be able to put them here, and I hope they like it. This is the first of MANY changes to come, I am sure!




No comments: