Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Up and Running and Birthday Bananza!

Ok, so now that I finally have some pictures up, I am officially sending links to everyone!
Today was my 29th birthday, and seriously, I think it was one of my best ever :) I started my day snuggling with the dogs and the hubby, followed with yummy breakfast at J Christopher's with my friend Sam ( that place is SOOO GOOD, oh the potatoes) , got a surprise facial as a gift from my sweet hubby ( shout out to Spa Venessa, they always treat me well) , went to Michael's to get new picture frames, and finished the day with a YUMMY dinner at The Real Chow Baby surrounded by 14 people I love and cherish. Thanks for all the calls, texts and "Happy Birthdays" I say this so much, but Mike and I are truly blessed to be surrounded by so many people we love!
Tommorrow is back to work For now, I am pooped and headed to bed with sweet visions of birthday cake dancing in my head!

No comments: